Dual Chamber filter that removes listed radiation and many other contaminants.
Removes up to 90% of fluoride and up to 99.99% of listed Radioisotopes, contaminants and pollutants that may be found in tap water including chemicals (VOC’s) such as MTBE, Benzene, Chlorine, Chloroforms, DDT (THM’s); Dissolved Solids (heavy metals) such as Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum Arsenic, Asbestos, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides. The Radiological filters are designed to be used on a chlorinated or disinfected municipal water supply only and not intended to be used with water from private wells, rivers, lakes, streams or the ocean.
- Removes up to 99.99% of listed radioisotopes and other contaminants.
- Filters and produces up to 25 gallons of safe drinking water.
- Carry case included
- Protects your family with clean, safe drinking water in the event of a radiological emergency.
- Tested to EPA/ANSI protocals and NSF Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratories.
- Removes up to 90% of fluoride.
- 100% free of BPA (bisphenol A)
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to use. Fits in your backpack or pocket.
- NELAC Radiological Test Data Report (pdf) shows tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
Contaminants and Pollutants
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in municipal water including, but not limited to:
Aesthetic – unpleasant taste and odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment, chlorine and chlorine by-products.
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, industrial VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), Trihalomethanes, PCBs, PCEs, Agricultural SOCs (Synthetic Organic Compounds), detergents, pesticides and up to 90% of fluoride.
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing non-municipal water.