The RADTriage 50 Radiation Detector is a U.S. Military-grade personal dosimeter that instantly detects radiation exposure in the event of a dirty bomb, nuclear reactor accident and other sources of radiation such as Fukushima. This always-on wallet card/badge radiation detector does not require batteries or calibration. The sensor strip instantly turns darker when it detects harmful levels of radiation. Please view our RADTriage50 Radiation Detector info page for comprehensive overview.
- Credit card size: 3 3/8″ x 2 1/8 ″
- Service life of at least 2 years at room temperature. Can be frozen for at least 10 years to extend shelf like.
- Instant detection of radiation from sources such as nuclear reactors (Fukushima) and dirty bombs
- No batteries or calibration needed
- Impervious to an EMP Bomb (electromagnetic pulse)
- Field tested and approved by Dept of Homeland Security
- U.S. Military grade
- Made in the U.S.A
- Fits wallet or badge holder
- Will instantly detect radiation while stored in wallet, badge holder, pocket, etc.
- Also available in our complete line of Radiation Protection Emergency Kits
Click here for more information about the RADTriage Personal Radiation Detector
The darker the sensor strip,
the higher the radiation dose.
View on YouTube