Turn contaminated waters into drinkable water. The EXTREME (RAD/ADVANCED) Water Filter Bottle has the Seychelle™ Filter System for contaminants, heavy metals, and radiation. Completely filters drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles!
This water bottle includes the Seychelle™ EXTREME (RAD/ADVANCED) filter which combines the RADIOLOGICAL filter (the same filtration in the 28oz Radiological Water Filtration Bottle) with the ADVANCED filter media and can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as flood waters, well water, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes. Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies. Cannot be used with brackish water or salt-water which may clog the filter (brackish water has more salinity than fresh water, but not as much as seawater – normally river or estuaries that are near seawater).
- Includes one EXTREME (RAD/ADVANCED) filter (labeled as RAD-ADVANCED on filter as of Jan 2020)
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 28 oz. of water and is BPA-free.
- Decontaminates drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles (100 gallons = 128000 oz. / 16.9 oz per regular bottle = 757 regular bottles of store-bought water)Removes up to 99.99% of the radioisotopes listed below.
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies listed below.
- Designed to be used in emergencies only*. For daily use consider the Standard or Advanced 28oz. bottles.
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as flood waters, well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes. Cannot be used with brackish water or salt-water.
- The bottle does NOT include the carabiner displayed in the image.
All of the Seychelle filters listed below are compatible and completely interchangeable with the EXTREME Water Bottle.
- STANDARD Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminates and Pollutants)
- pH2O Replacement Filter (enhances pH alkalinity, also filters Contaminates, Pollutants and Radiation)
- RADIOLOGICAL Replacement Filter (Filters Radiation, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- ADVANCED Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminates and Pollutants)
- EXTREME (RAD/ADVANCED) Replacement Filter (Dual-chambered combo of the ADVANCED and RADIOLOGICAL filters)
The EXTREME filter in this bottle can also be used in the following Seychelle (and Clearly Filtered™) products.
- Canteen 38oz and 42oz
- ADVANCED Bottle 28oz
- pH2O Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- Seychelle Water Pump
- RADIOLOGICAL Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- STANDARD Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
* EXTREME (RAD/ADVANCED) versions of any of our bottles or canteens are designed for emergency use. The more a filter removes (radiation, etc. vs just the standard list of 90+ contaminants) the denser the filter is, and the more effort is required to draw the water up through the straw or mouthpiece. All of the Seychelle bottles require squeezing the plastic bottle while drawing on the mouthpiece to pull water through the filter and out the straw or mouthpiece.
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides. Volatile Organic Compounds, Trihalomethanes, Nitrates & Nitrites, Arochlor 1260 (PCB) and MTBE.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.