Turn contaminated waters into drinkable water. The EXTREME Water Filter Bottle has the Seychelle™ Filter System for contaminants, heavy metals, bacteria, viruses and radiation. Completely filters drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles!
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 28 oz. of water and is BPA-free.
- Decontaminates drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles (100 gallons = 128000 oz. / 16.9 oz per regular bottle = 757 regular bottles of store-bought water)Removes up to 99.99% of the radioisotopes listed below.
- Removes up to 99.9999% of known bacteria and viruses listed below.
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies listed below.
- Designed to be used in emergencies only*. For daily use consider the Standard or Advanced 28oz. bottles or our new 27oz Stainless Steel bottle.
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as flood waters, well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes.
All of the Seychelle filters listed below are compatible and completely interchangeable with the EXTREME Water Bottle.
- STANDARD Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminates and Pollutants)
- pH2O Replacement Filter (enhances pH alkalinity, also filters Contaminates, Pollutants and Radiation)
- RADIOLOGICAL Replacement Filter (Filters Radiation, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- ADVANCED Replacement Filter (Filters Bacteria, Viruses, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- EXTREME Replacement Filter (Dual-chambered combo of the ADVANCED and RADIOLOGICAL filters)
The EXTREME filter in this bottle can also be used in the following Seychelle (and Clearly Filtered™) products.
- Canteen 38oz and 42oz
- ADVANCED Bottle 28oz
- pH2O Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- Seychelle Water Pump
- RADIOLOGICAL Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- STANDARD Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
* EXTREME versions of any of our bottles or canteens are designed for emergency use. The more a filter removes (radiation, bacteria, viruses, etc. vs just the standard list of 90+ contaminants) the denser the filter is, and the more effort is required to draw the water up through the straw or mouthpiece. All of the Seychelle bottles require squeezing the plastic bottle while drawing on the mouthpiece to pull water through the filter and out the straw or mouthpiece. For daily use consider the Standard or Advanced 28oz. bottles or our new 27oz Stainless Steel bottle.
Viruses, Bacteria and Contaminants
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides. Volatile Organic Compounds, Trihalomethanes, Nitrates & Nitrites, Arochlor 1260 (PCB) and MTBE.
Parasites (Cysts) including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
The EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), in this filter has been proven effective in the removal of bacteria and viruses to six logs (99.9999%) including, but not limited to:
Klebsiella terrigena, Legionella, Coli form, Fecal coliform, Cholera, E-Coli, MTBE, Benzene, and many more.
Ebola, Enterovirus, Poliovirus 1, MS-2 Coliphage, Rotavirus, MERS and many more.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
Radioactive Iodine I-131
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.