Our standard protection kit for a family includes potassium iodide for up to 4 people during a nuclear radiation emergency such as Fukushima or fallout from a nuclear bomb.
- 4 Iosat Potassium Iodide packs (14 130mg tablets per pack)
- 1 Radiological Water Filtration Straw – Filters radioisotopes from fresh water drinking supplies.
- 1 8 oz. Iodowash bottle for radioactive iodine decontamination.
- 2 Pairs Disposable Vinyl Gloves
- 10 Radiation-Wipes for radiation decontamination. Used with Iodowash.
- 1 Rad-Waste bag for disposal of contaminated wipes, gloves and clothing.
- 4 N95 Particulate Face Masks for blocking inhalation of certain alpha and low-energy beta particles.
You may want to consider the PLUS Kit version. Which also includes:
- 1 Pack ThyroSafe Potassium Iodide (65mg tablets for children)
- 1 Extra N95 Particulate Face Mask (total of 5 in the kit)
- 1 RADTriage Radiation Detector instantly detects radiation. Fits in wallet.
- 1 Red Gable Carry Case