Our standard protection kit for a family includes potassium iodide for up to 4 people during a nuclear radiation emergency such as Fukushima or fallout from a nuclear bomb.
- 3 Iosat Potassium Iodide packs (14 130mg tablets per pack)
- 1 Pack ThyroSafe Potassium Iodide – (65mg tablets per pack)
- 1 Radiological Water Filtration Straw – Filters radioisotopes from fresh water drinking supplies.
- 1 8 oz Radiacwash Spray Mist bottle for radioactive iodine decontamination.
- 2 Pairs Disposable Vinyl Gloves
- 10 Radiation-Wipes for radiation decontamination. Used with Iodowash.
- 1 Rad-Waste bag for disposal of contaminated wipes, gloves and clothing.
- 1 Red Gable Carry Case
You may want to consider the PLUS Kit version. Which also includes:
- 2 Packs ThyroSafe Potassium Iodide – 65mg tablets for children.
- 1 RADTriage Radiation Detector instantly detects radiation. Fits in wallet.