The Seychelle™ Radiological filter provides your family safe, high quality drinking water by filtering radiation, contaminants and heavy metals. Works with Clearly Filtered™ products, too.
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Removes up to 99.99% radiological contaminants that can be found in drinking water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants
- Proven tested technology. See NELAC test results NELAC Radiological Test Data Report (pdf)
- EXTREME Replacement Filter (Advanced and Radiological combined) is available here.
- ADVANCED Replacement Filter (for everyday use) is available here.
- STANDARD Replacement Filter (for everyday use) is available here.
Contaminants and Heavy Metals
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
There are no reviews yet.