Out of stock
Our Family Radiation Emergency Kit PLUS™ includes two FDA-Approved brands of potassium iodide – Iosat™ (130mg) and ThyroSafe™ (65mg). Both are effective and safe for adults and children. Simply, adults would take 2 tablets of the 65mg ThyroSafe™ brand, and children would take up to 1/2 of the 130mg Iosat™ tablet, depending on age (the tablet is scored). The FDA Consumer Drug Product Insert is included with both.
This kit is specifically designed for use during a nuclear radiation emergency such as the Fukushima and Chernobyl Nuclear Reactor accidents or fallout from a nuclear bomb in which radioactive iodine (I-131) may be released into the atmosphere. For more info on radioactive iodine please visit potassium iodide FAQ
- 3 Iosat Potassium Iodide packs
- 1 ThyroSafe Potassium Iodide pack
- 1 (one) 6 oz Radiacwash Spray Mist bottle for radioactive iodine decontamination
- 8 Radiation-Wipes for radiation decontamination. To be used with included Radiacwash Spray.*
- 1 Rad-Waste bag w/ tie-twist for disposal of contaminated wipes, gloves and clothing
- 1 ‘EXTREME’ Radiation Water Filtration Straw filters radioisotopes from outdoor fresh-water drinking supplies.
- 1 RADTriage Radiation Detector instantly detects radiation
- 1 Pair Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- 1 Red Gable Carry Case
Additional potassium iodide and all of the other components may be purchased separately (if they are in stock) to supplement what is in this PLUS Kit.