The STANDARD Water Filter Bottle has the Seychelle™ Filtration System for contaminants, chemicals and heavy metals. Completely filters drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles!
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 28 oz. of water.
- Decontaminates drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles (100 gallons = 128000 oz. / 16.9 oz per regular bottle = 757 regular bottles of store-bought water)
- Includes custom carabiner to easily clip to bag
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes.
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Parasites (Cysts) including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
All of the Seychelle filters listed below are compatible and completely interchangeable with the STANDARD Water Bottle.
- STANDARD Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminates and Pollutants)
- pH2O Replacement Filter (enhances pH alkalinity, also filters Contaminates, Pollutants and Radiation)
- RADIOLOGICAL Replacement Filter (Filters Radiation, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- ADVANCED Replacement Filter (Filters Bacteria, Viruses, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- EXTREME Replacement Filter (Dual-chambered combo of the ADVANCED and RADIOLOGICAL filters)
The Standard filter in this bottle can also be used in the following Seychelle (and Clearly Filtered™) products.
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.