“Extreme” Radiation Water Filtration Straw
Dual Chamber filter that removes radiological contaminants from fresh water supplies AND many other contaminants.
Removes up to 90% of fluoride and up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants that may be found in fresh water supplies including chemicals (VOC’s) such as MTBE, Benzene, Chlorine, Chloroforms, DDT (THM’s); Dissolved Solids (heavy metals) such as Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum Arsenic, Asbestos, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Removes up to 99.99% of Radiological Contaminants listed below.
- Removes up to 99.99% of radiological and other contaminants.
- Filters and produces up to 25 gallons of great-tasting water.
- Protects your family with clean, safe drinking water in the event of a radiological emergency.
- Tested to EPA/ANSI protocals and NSF Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratories.
- Environmentally safe. Does not pollute the countryside.
- Removes up to 90% of fluoride.
- 100% free of BPA (bisphenol A)
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to use. Fits in your backpack or purse.
- NELAC tested and approved for up to 99.99% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
How It Works
Seychelle™ water filters are made using electro-magnetically charged resin that attract different contaminants in your water like chemicals and heavy metals. As water passes through the porous body of the water filter, these impurities are drawn to the surface walls of the filter where they remain trapped.
All Seychelle™ water filtration products have been tested around the world for their efficacy, and they have been proven to offer the greatest reduction per contaminant in the industry.
Will the filter wear out?
The filter will not wear out, per se. However, the maximum filtering capability gradually diminishes the water flow is too low. 25 gallons is the maximum.
What is NELAC?
The National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference (NELAC) is a cooperative association of States and Federal agencies, formed to establish and promote mutually acceptable performance standards for the operation of environmental laboratories. Basically, if a lab is NELAC accredited, you can trust its findings.
[button color=”orange” size=”large” link=”/shop/rfs1-radiation-water-filtration-straw/”]Order Now[/button]