Radiation decontamination wipes are designed for use with the Radiacwash decontamination solution. They do not contain any decontamination solution. That needs to be purchase separately.
- The white absorbent side and bright-orange plastic backing prevent leakage of decontamination solutions, such as Radiacwash™, to hands, gloves, and countertops.
- Because the decontamination solution that you wipe up is trapped inside the absorbent side, the wipes prevent the subsequent transmission of radiation from your gloves to phones, keyboards, pens, etc.
- The orange polyethylene backing is impermeable to strong solvents, including xylene and xylene substitutes acetone, ketones, alcohols, and formalin.
- The wipes are cost-effective because only one is used versus several pieces of gauze or paper towels, and gloves are needed to be changed less frequently.
- Size is 8″x9″, absorbing up to 12 times its weight.
Radiation-Wipes are also available in our Radiation Protection Emergency Kits.
[button link=”#top” color=”orange”]Order Now[/button] or [button link=”/shop/rw12-rad-wipes-12-pack/” color=”orange”]Order 12 Pack[/button] or [button link=”/shop/rw400-rad-wipes-400-case/” color=”orange”]Order Case of 400[/button]