[box type=”info”]The Seychelle SUPREME Pocket Pump 2 Pure Kit Water Pump includes the Seychelle™ SUPREME dual-chambered filter which filters everything all of our other filters do combined PLUS increases the alkalinity of drinking water up to 9.5pH. It can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes. Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies. Cannot be used with brackish water or salt-water which may clog the filter (brackish water has more salinity than fresh water, but not as much as seawater – normally river or estuaries that are near seawater).[/box]
- Includes one filter. Replacement filters can be found here.
- One filter produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes. Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies. Cannot be used with overly turbid or muddy water, which can clog the filter.
- Increases alkalinity of drinking water up to 9.5ph
- Removes up to 99.99% radiological contaminants that can be found in drinking water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants
- Proven tested technology. View Seychelle Lab Test Results.
- Quick disconnect fittings are installed to allow quick adaptation.
- Pump 2 Pure Carrying Case included
The Pump 2 Pure uses Seychelle’s Exclusive Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration Technology to eliminate or reduce up to 99.9999% of waterborne contamination such as:
- Aesthetic – Unpleasant taste, odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment, Chlorine
- Chemicals – Toxic chemicals, Arsenic, Trihalomethanes, PCBs, PCEs, detergents, and pesticides (DDT).
- Dissolved Solids – Heavy Metals, Aluminum, Asbestos, Cadmium, Chromium 6, Copper, Lead, and Mercury.
- Reduces up to 90% of Fluoride.
- Alkalinity of your drinking water is increased up to 9.5ph
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)