ThyroSafe™ is the only FDA-approved, 65mg potassium iodide tablet that may be legally sold in the US. It blocks the thyroid’s absorption of cancer-causing radioactive iodine released from nuclear reactor emergencies such as Fukushima or nuclear weapon fallout. A nuclear emergency might not rank on your list of daily concerns, but it is an ever-present possibility in today’s world. ThyroSafe was developed to ensure every family is protected against the effects of a nuclear disaster. Our FDA approved product will guard your loved ones from the immediate and long-term consequences of radiation exposure, including thyroid abnormalities which could lead to thyroid cancer.
- March 2030 exp date
- 20 65mg tablets per pack
- Individually foilsealed for single unit storage and dosing
- 10 day protection for adults (2 tablet each day of exposure)
- 20+ day protection for children (see dosing info)
- One pack per adult or child recommended by FDA
- No prescription required – OTC