Discontinued by Seychelle. Please consider the larger, dual-filter pH2o water pitcher.
For alkaline water with a pH of up to 9.5 choose the Seychelle pH2O Pure Water Pitcher! Unlike other water pitchers on the market, the Seychelle pH2O Water Pitcher guarantees cleaner, healthier water by removing up to 99.99% of the 90+ known tap water contaminates regulated by the EPA.
- Filtration up to 100 gallons
- Increases alkalinity up to pH 9.5
- Removes up to 99.99% of harmful organic and inorganic contaminants and pollutants noted below.
- Includes one alkaline filter
- Personal use size: Holds 1 liter (32oz.) of clean, filtered drinking water.
- Filtered water maintains an alkaline state for up to 60 days.
- Quick fill lid, no removal required.
- Replaceable filter change reminder.
- Compact and lightweight – 9.5″ in height – a perfect fit for the refrigerator.
- Produces water quickly.
- Recommended for use with municipal tap water only.
Contaminants, Heavy Metals, Pesticides, Chemicals
Tested for and removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to::
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides. Volatile Organic Compounds, Trihalomethanes, Nitrates & Nitrites, Arochlor 1260 (PCB) and MTBE.
Increases Alkalinity pH levels
- Increases Alkalinity up to pH 9.5
- Filtered water maintains an alkaline state for up to 60 days
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
TESTING THE pH OF WATER
To get an accurate pH reading a pH meter is necessary. The meter must be calibrated on a constant basis and the person using this type of meter must have a complete technical understanding of cations, both positive and negative – all of which can affect the results of the pH reading. Test strips, test kits or non pH meters that are available for testing aquariums, spas, pools, saliva, urine, etc. are not designed to deliver a “true” high end accurate reading.