The Seychelle pH2O Pure Water Bottle increases the alkalinity of your drinking water up to 9.5 pH. Removes contaminates and pollutants. Completely filters drinking water equivalent up to 757 regular water bottles!
[box type=”info”]The Seychelle pH2O Pure Water Bottle increases the alkalinity (pH) of drinking water up to 9.5 pH. The pH Enhanced filter also removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies (see below). The pH2O filter is designed to be used as a drinking water filter for use with municipal water. Other Seychelle filters can be used in this 28 oz bottle. See FILTER COMPATIBILITY below. [/box]
- Increases the alkalinity (pH) of drinking water up to 9.5 pH
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including. See list below.
- Bottle holds 28 oz. of water and is BPA-free.
- Includes shoulder carry strap (see image above)
- All Seychelle filters are Made in the U.S.A.
- Must be used with municipal drinking water
- The bottle does NOT include the carabiner displayed in the image.
Contaminants and Pollutants
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in municipal water including, but not limited to:
Aesthetic – unpleasant taste and odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment, chlorine and chlorine by-products.
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, industrial VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), Trihalomethanes, PCBs, PCEs, Agricultural SOCs (Synthetic Organic Compounds), detergents, pesticides and up to 90% of fluoride.
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6.
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.
Note: The neoprene sleeve colors and text on shipped Seychelle bottles are not guaranteed to match the image. Some sleeves are light blue, some are dark blue, and some are a mix of light and dark blue with varying text.
TESTING THE pH OF WATER
To get an accurate pH reading a pH meter is necessary. The meter must be calibrated on a constant basis and the person using this type of meter must have a complete technical understanding of cations, both positive and negative – all of which can affect the results of the pH reading. Test strips, test kits or non pH meters that are available for testing aquariums, spas, pools, saliva, urine, etc. are not designed to deliver a “true” high end accurate reading.