Seychelle ADVANCED Replacement Water Filter for 20 oz Sports Bottle. Provides your family high quality drinking water by filtering contaminants, heavy metals, bacteria and viruses.
The best filter for everyday use – until a radiation event. Then switch it for the EXTREME filter which adds an additional chamber to include radiation filtration.
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes. Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies.
- Removes up to 99.9999% of known bacteria and viruses, including Ebola and Enterovirus.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants
All of the Seychelle filters listed below are compatible and completely interchangeable with the 20 oz Sports Water Bottle.
- pH2O Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminants and Pollutants)
- REGULAR Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminants and Pollutants)
- STANDARD Replacement Filter (Filters Pathogens, Contaminants and Pollutants)
- ADVANCED Replacement Filter (Filters Bacteria, Viruses, Pathogens, Contaminants and Pollutants)
- EXTREME Replacement Filter (Filters Radiation, Bacteria, Viruses, Pathogens, Contaminants and Pollutants)
Viruses, Bacteria and Contaminants
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Parasites (Cysts) including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
The EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), in this filter has been proven effective in the removal of all bacteria and viruses to six logs (99.9999%) including, but not limited to:
Klebsiella terrigena, Legionella, Coli form, Fecal coliform, Cholera, E-Coli, MTBE, Benzene, and many more.
Ebola, Enterovirus, Poliovirus 1, MS-2 Coliphage, Rotavirus, MERS and many more.