With ground water frequently found to be contaminated by nuclear elements, the availability of safe drinking water is of primary concern. The Seychelle™ Radiological Water Pitcher filters radiation, contaminants and heavy metals. Completely filters up to 200 gallons of drinking water.
- Includes one radiological filter
- Produces up to 200 gallons of clean filtered drinking water. Must be used with tap water.
- Holds 64 ounces of water
- Removes up to 99.99% radiological contaminants that can be found in drinking water
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants noted below
- Proven tested technology. See NELAC test results NELAC Radiological Test Data Report (pdf)
The Seychelle water pitcher filters listed below are compatible and completely interchangeable with the Radiological Water Pitcher and the Regular Water Pitcher.
Contaminants, Heavy Metals, Pesticides, Chemicals
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides. Volatile Organic Compounds, Trihalomethanes, Nitrates & Nitrites, Arochlor 1260 (PCB) and MTBE.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.