The Copper Shark™ is made with MD-Cu29 antimicrobial copper, the only touch surface material registered by the EPA to continuously kill more than 99.9% of the bacteria and viruses that cause infections. By using the Copper Shark™ to open lever style doors, turn on faucets, flush toilets and push buttons on ATM’s and elevators in public places, you are effectively putting an antimicrobial barrier between you and touch surfaces that may harbor the most common disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
Copper in the Medical News
- NBC: Copper can kill a type of virus known as a coronavirus
- Based on this recent coronavirus study released on March 9, 2020 (PDF file): “Coronaviruses land on most hard surfaces, they can live for up to four to five days. But when they land on copper they begin to die within minutes. No viable virus could be measured after 4 hours on copper for HCoV-19.
- “Copper kills coronavirus. Why aren’t our surfaces covered in it?
- Copper making a comeback as a major disease fighter
- Coronavirus 229E was rapidly inactivated on a range of copper alloys
- Copper Can Destroy Respiratory Viruses
The Copper Shark™ is…
- 100% Recycled and Recyclable
- Chemical Free
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Environment Friendly