The Dual-Chambered EXTREME (RAD-ADVANCED) Water Filter Canteen has the Seychelle™ Extreme Filter System for contaminants and heavy metals. PLUS a second resin chamber for radiation filtering. Can be used with any questionable fresh water source (e.g., well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes).
[box type=”info”]This water canteen includes the Seychelle™ EXTREME dual-chambered filter which filters everything all of our other filters do combined. It can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes. Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies. Cannot be used with brackish water or salt-water which may clog the filter (brackish water has more salinity than fresh water, but not as much as seawater – normally river or estuaries that are near seawater). [/box]
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 38 ounces of water.
- Can be used with tap or well water or outside water sources such as rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes. Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies.
- Removes up to 99.99% radiological contaminants that can be found in drinking water. See list below.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants. See partial list below.
- Proven tested technology. See NELAC test results NELAC Radiological Test Data Report (pdf)
- Designed to be used in emergencies only*.
- Includes black nylon insulator carrying sling with strap
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.