Save with this 3-PACK of 28oz RADIOLOGICAL Water Filter Bottles by Seychelle™. Removes 90+ contaminants, heavy metals and radiation. Completely filters drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles!
- The included filter produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Bottle holds 28 oz. of water and is BPA-free.
- Should be used with municipal water only.
- Removes up to 99.99% radiological contaminants that can be found in drinking water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of 90+ contaminants and pollutants
- Proven tested technology. See NELAC test results NELAC Radiological Test Data Report (pdf)
- All Seychelle filters are Made in the U.S.A.
- The bottles do NOT include the carabiner displayed in the image.
Contaminants and Pollutants
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Aesthetic – unpleasant taste and odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment, chlorine and chlorine by-products.
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, industrial VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds), Trihalomethanes, PCBs, PCEs, Agricultural SOCs (Synthetic Organic Compounds), detergents, pesticides and up to 90% of fluoride.
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
Radioactive Iodine I-131
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.
There are no reviews yet.