Replacement In-line Eliminator ADVANCED Filter for Water Bag
The In-line ADVANCED filtration system was specifically designed for those who rely on a hydration pack for their outdoor drinking water needs. This compact filtering device can easily be incorporated into the drinking tube of any standard hydration pack or gravity feed water system to effectively filter out harmful water contaminants that could be residing in nearly every water source. i.e.- pond, stream, lake, river public water fountain, even your tap.
- Replacement filter for our pure water bag and other hydration back packs with standard connectors.
- Can also be used with the Seychelle PUMP 2 PURE Water Pump Kit.
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Removes up to 99.9999% of bacteria and virus.
Viruses, Bacteria and Contaminants
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Parasites (Cysts) including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
The EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), in this filter has been proven effective in the removal of all bacteria and viruses to six logs (99.9999%) including, but not limited to:
Klebsiella terrigena, Legionella, Coli form, Fecal coliform, Cholera, E-Coli, MTBE, Benzene, and many more.
Ebola, Enterovirus, Poliovirus 1, MS-2 Coliphage, Rotavirus, MERS and many more.