Sized at two gallons, the Seychelle ADVANCED Pure Water Bag holds a full day’s supply of clean drinking water. For up to 100 gallons of usage, this bag will reduce up to 99.9999% of microbial cysts and pathogens from virtually any water source. When empty, this bag is light and easily foldable, making it the perfect companion for any hiking or camping trip, especially on hotter days with higher risk of dehydration.
It comes with a handy carrying case with a strap, which you can hang from a tree, car door or simply hold conveniently in your hand; and is ideal for the outdoors for when you are camping, traveling or for emergency preparedness! The bag is water tight!
The bag is filled from the top, and has a hand pump that can be used to accelerate flow through the filter, if so desired. The bag features Seychelle’s in-line filter which contains EPA approved iodinated resin for extra safety, which has been proven effective against bacteria and virus to a reduction of six logs (99.9999%).
The bag produces up to 100 gallons of great-tasting water which is equal 757 half liters of bottled water!
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 2 gallons
- Includes carrying case with a strap
- Decontaminates drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles (100 gallons = 128000 oz. / 16.9 oz per regular bottle = 757 regular bottles of store-bought water)
- Removes up to 99.9999% of known bacteria and viruses listed below, including Ebola and Enterovirus.
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies listed below.
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes.
Viruses, Bacteria and Contaminants
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Parasites (Cysts) including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
The EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), in this filter has been proven effective in the removal of all bacteria and viruses to six logs (99.9999%) including, but not limited to:
Klebsiella terrigena, Legionella, Coli form, Fecal coliform, Cholera, E-Coli, MTBE, Benzene, and many more.
Ebola, Enterovirus, Poliovirus 1, MS-2 Coliphage, Rotavirus, MERS and many more.
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.