Save over $10 on the 3-Pack The EXTREME (RAD/ADVANCED) Replacement Filters for the 28oz bottles and 38/42oz canteens. Has the Seychelle™ EXTREME Filter System for contaminants and heavy metals. PLUS a second resin chamber for radiation filtering.
- 3 (Three) replacement EXTREME filters (labeled as RAD-ADVANCED on filter as of Jan 2020)
- Each filter produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes. Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies.
- Removes up to 99.99% radiological contaminants that can be found in drinking water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants
- Proven tested technology. See NELAC test results NELAC Radiological Test Data Report (pdf)
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radioactive Iodine I-131
Radium 226 (Alpha)
How It Works
Nukepills™ Filtration Systems are manufactured by Seychelle™ using an electro-magnetically charged resin that attract different contaminants in your water like chemicals and heavy metals. As water passes through the porous body of the water filter, these impurities are drawn to the surface walls of the filter where they remain trapped. All Seychelle™ water filtration products have been tested around the world for their efficacy, and they have been proven to offer the greatest reduction per contaminant in the industry.
Will the filter wear out?
The filter will not wear out, per se. However, the maximum filtering capability gradually diminishes and when the water flow is too low, it’s time to replace the straw. 100 gallons is the maximum.
What is NELAC?
The National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Conference (NELAC) is a cooperative association of States and Federal agencies, formed to establish and promote mutually acceptable performance standards for the operation of environmental laboratories. Basically, if a lab is NELAC accredited, you can trust its findings.