The STANDARD 28oz Pull-Top Water Filter Bottle has the Seychelle™ Filtration System for pathogens, contaminants, chemicals and heavy metals. Completely filters drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles!
Seychelle™ Filter Comparison Chart
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 28 oz. of water.
- Decontaminates drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles (100 gallons = 128000 oz. / 16.9 oz per regular bottle = 757 regular bottles of store-bought water)
- The bottle does NOT include the carabiner displayed in the image.
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes.
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
View Seychelle Lab Test Results – Seychelle’s Ionic Adsorption Micro Filters are the most laboratory and field-tested of their kind in the world using EPA/ANSI protocols and tested to NSF Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratory.
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.
There are no reviews yet.