Radiation Decontamination of Skin and Surfaces
Dirty Bomb and Nuclear Radiation
Radiacwash may be purchased separately, in the Dirty Bomb Emergency Kit or the Family Radiation Decontamination Kit
Radiacwash™ Decontamination Solutions (Detailed Info and Available Radiacwash Products)
- All sources of radiation including Dirty Bomb and nuclear
- Radioactive waste from hospitals, train derailments, etc.
- Hospital or university lab
- Other medical facilities
- The first and most popular general purpose decontamination solution specifically created for the fast and safe removal of the entire spectrum of radiation from skin and surfaces.
- Rapidly controls radioactive contamination and removes radioactive particles by a two-way action:
- Sequesters radioactive metallic ions which contaminate surfaces.
- Lifts up and firmly suspends the contaminating particles, allowing contamination to be rinsed away with water or wiped away with Radiation-Wipes.
- Removes general laboratory contaminants such as soil, grease, oil, blood, resides, resins, and tissue. Can be used safely on most surfaces, either straight or diluted, including skin, cloth, all metals, glass, floors, walls, leather, rubber, porcelain, plastic, laboratory instruments, utensils and equipment.
- Used extensively in hospitals, universities, laboratories and reactor facilities since 1951.
- A synergic liquid compound that optimally combines a number of different chemical and physical principles causing it to act as a surface-wetting sequestering agent, chelater, carrier, ion-exchanger, emulsifier, solvent, complexer, peptizer and detergent.
- Has a pH of 5, less than .008% Halides, contains no phosphates, chromates, silicates, enzymes, borates, aluminates, carbonates, and inert fillers that can interfere with sensitive analytical procedures.
- Non-alkaline, non-corrosive, and biodegradable.
Comments are closed.