The ADVANCED Water Filter Canteen has the Seychelle™ Advanced Filter System for contaminants and heavy metals. Can be used with any questionable fresh water source (e.g., well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes).
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 38 ounces of water and is BPA-free.
- Can be used with tap or well water or outside water sources such as rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes. Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies.
- Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants. See list below.
- Includes black nylon insulator carrying sling with strap.
All of the Seychelle filters listed below are compatible and completely interchangeable with this canteen.
- STANDARD Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminates and Pollutants)
- RADIOLOGICAL Replacement Filter (Filters Radiation, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- ADVANCED Replacement Filter (Filters Bacteria, Viruses, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- EXTREME Replacement Filter (Dual-chambered combo of the ADVANCED and RADIOLOGICAL filters)
The ADVANCED filter in this canteen can also be used in the following Seychelle (and Clearly Filtered™) products.
- Canteen 38oz and 42oz
- ADVANCED Bottle 28oz
- pH2O Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- Seychelle Water Pump
- EXTREME Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- RADIOLOGICAL Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- STANDARD Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.