The ADVANCED Water Filter Canteen has the Seychelle™ Advanced Filter System for contaminants, heavy metals, bacteria and viruses.
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 38 ounces of water and is BPA-free.
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes.
- Can also be used with turbid water (stagnant) during emergencies.
- Removes up to 99.9999% of known bacteria and viruses, including Ebola and Enterovirus. See list below.
- Removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants. See list below.
- Includes black nylon insulator carrying sling with strap
All of the Seychelle filters listed below are compatible and completely interchangeable with this canteen.
- STANDARD Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminates and Pollutants)
- pH2O Replacement Filter (enhances pH alkalinity, also filters Contaminates, Pollutants and Radiation)
- RADIOLOGICAL Replacement Filter (Filters Radiation, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- ADVANCED Replacement Filter (Filters Bacteria, Viruses, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- EXTREME Replacement Filter (Dual-chambered combo of the ADVANCED and RADIOLOGICAL filters)
The ADVANCED filter in this canteen can also be used in the following Seychelle (and Clearly Filtered™) products.
- Canteen 38oz and 42oz
- ADVANCED Bottle 28oz
- pH2O Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- Seychelle Water Pump
- EXTREME Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- RADIOLOGICAL Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
- STANDARD Seychelle Water Bottle 28oz
Viruses, Bacteria and Contaminants
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Parasites (Cysts) including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
The EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), in this filter has been proven effective in the removal of all bacteria and viruses to six logs (99.9999%) including, but not limited to:
Klebsiella terrigena, Legionella, Coli form, Fecal coliform, Cholera, E-Coli, MTBE, Benzene, and many more.
Ebola, Enterovirus, Poliovirus 1, MS-2 Coliphage, Rotavirus, MERS and many more.
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.