The Seychelle Regular 27 oz. Blue Stainless Steel Water Filter Bottle removes contaminants, chemicals and heavy metals. Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in municipal tap water supplies.
- Blue Stainless Steel Bottle
- Includes one 100-gallon filter, carry strap and carabiner.
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 27 ounces of water and filter is BPA-free
- Decontaminates municipal tap water equivalent to 752 regular water bottles (100 gallons = 128000 oz. / 16.9 oz per regular bottle = 752 regular bottles of store-bought water)
- Includes custom carabiner to easily clip to bag
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in municipal tap water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
View Seychelle Lab Test Results – Seychelle’s Ionic Adsorption Micro Filters are the most laboratory and field-tested of their kind in the world using EPA/ANSI protocols and tested to NSF Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratory. Each lab report has tests for a selection of 90+ known EPA listed contaminants, bacteria, viruses, pathogens, parasites, and/or radioisotopes.
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by using non-municipal tap water.