Seychelle OMNI Water Filtration Straw (SOS) with 24oz bottle is great for emergency use!
Filters bacteria, viruses, cysts, cryptosporidium, and giardia, radiological contaminants and more.
Use as straw or bottle! Attach straw to inside cap of bottle, fill with water and drink from bottle spout! Can be used with virtually any fresh water source, i.e.- rivers, lakes, ponds, etc.
The Seychelle Omni Water Filtration Straw is an everyday convenient drinking water filter that can be used with virtually every water source except saltwater. It removes 99.99% of the aesthetic, chemical, dissolved solids, and radiological contaminants and filters up to 200 gallons of water. The SOS Omni water filter straw will also filter up to 200 gallons of bacteria, viruses, and cysts, cryptosporidium, and giardia. (.015 Micron Hollow Fiber)
- Use as straw or bottle! Attach straw to inside cap of bottle, fill with water and drink from bottle spout!
- Filters up to 200 gallons of water
- Comes with 24oz bottle
- Great for traveling worldwide.
- Replaces bottled water
- Filters radiological, biological, chemical, dissolved solids and Aesthetic.
- Increases the pH of your water.
- Use with any fresh water source such as rivers, lakes, streams, and ponds (cannot be used with saltwater)
- Disaster survival: floods, fires, earthquakes, hurricanes, and tornadoes.
- Lightweight and easy to use for outdoor activities such as hunting, hiking, camping, fishing, biking, kayaking, etc.
The Seychelle Omni Water Filtration Straw will reduce or remove the following contaminants:
Aesthetic contaminants: Bad taste, odors, cloudiness, silt, and chlorine.
Biological contaminants: Removes up to 99.9999% of bacteria, up to 99.99% of viruses and up to 99.9% of cysts, cryptosporidium, and giardia.
Chemical contaminants: VOC’s, toxic chemicals, THM’s PFOA’s, PCB’s, PCE’s, DDT, herbicides, detergents, pesticides, and benzene.
Dissolved solid contaminants: Heavy metals, aluminum, asbestos, cadmium, chromium 6, copper, fluoride, arsenic, nitrates and nitrites, lead and mercury.
Radiological contaminants: Gross beta, alpha radium 226, cesium 137 & 134, uranium, radon 222, plutonium and strontium.