The Dual-Chambered EXTREME Water Filtration Straw has the Seychelle™ Filter System for contaminants, heavy metals, bacteria and viruses. PLUS a second resin chamber for radiation filtering.
- Removes up to 99.99% of radiological and other contaminants including bacteria and viruses.
- Filters and produces up to 25 gallons of safe drinking water.
- Carry case included
- Tested to EPA/ANSI protocals and NSF Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratories.
- Removes up to 90% of fluoride.
- 100% free of BPA (bisphenol A)
- Compact, lightweight, and easy to use. Fits in your backpack or purse.
Viruses, Bacteria and Contaminants
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Parasites (Cysts) including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
The EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), in this filter has been proven effective in the removal of up to 99% of bacteria and viruses including, but not limited to:
Klebsiella terrigena, Legionella, Coli form, Fecal coliform, Cholera, E-Coli, MTBE, Benzene, and many more.
Ebola, Enterovirus, Poliovirus 1, MS-2 Coliphage, Rotavirus, MERS and many more.
NELAC tested and approved for up to 100% removal of the following radioisotopes:
Radium 226 (Alpha)
Radioactive Iodine I-131