The STANDARD Sports Water Bottle filter has the Seychelle™ Filtration System for contaminants, chemicals and heavy metals. Completely filters drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles!
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Decontaminates drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles (100 gallons = 128000 oz. / 16.9 oz per regular bottle = 757 regular bottles of store-bought water)
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes.
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Parasites (Cysts) including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
All of the Seychelle filters listed below are compatible and completely interchangeable with the 20 oz Sports Water Bottle.
- pH2O Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminants and Pollutants)
- REGULAR Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminants and Pollutants)
- STANDARD Replacement Filter (Filters Pathogens, Contaminants and Pollutants)
- ADVANCED Replacement Filter (Filters Bacteria, Viruses, Pathogens, Contaminants and Pollutants)
- EXTREME Replacement Filter (Filters Radiation, Bacteria, Viruses, Pathogens, Contaminants and Pollutants)
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.