The Iodowash Decontamination Kit decontaminates radioactive iodine released during a nuclear emergency such as Fukushima or fallout from a nuclear bomb.
- Iodowash™ is ideal for hospital I-131 therapy rooms. Return your room to background levels as soon as your patient leaves. No waiting for decay.
- Iodowash™ decontaminates all surfaces and is gentle enough for use on intact skin.
- Iodowash™ decontaminates by chemically binding the radioactive halogen to a small resin sphere (0.6 to 1.2 mm) which can easily be be wiped up. Typically a single use will remove up to 100% of the contamination.
- Although chemically designed to decontaminate I-131, I-125, and I-123, it is equally effective for F-18 and other halogens
- 4 – 8oz bottles of Iodowash™ (minimum recommendation is one bottle per person)
- 20 Decontamination Radiation Wipes
- 2 Rad-Waste bags
- 4 pairs disposable vinyl gloves
This kit is for radiation from a nuclear source, specifically radioactive iodine. For dirty bomb radiation please see our Dirty Bomb Emergency Kit.