The ADVANCED 20 oz Sports Water Filter Bottle has the Seychelle™ Filter System for contaminants, heavy metals, bacteria and viruses. Completely filters drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles!
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Holds 20 oz. of water and is BPA-free.
- Decontaminates drinking water equivalent to 757 regular water bottles (100 gallons = 128000 oz. / 16.9 oz per regular bottle = 757 regular bottles of store-bought water)
- Includes custom ‘Nukepills.com’ carabiner to easily clip to bag (see image above)
- Removes up to 99.9999% of known bacteria and viruses listed below, including Ebola and Enterovirus.
- Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies listed below.
- Can be used with tap water or outside water sources such as well, rainwater, rivers, streams or even freshwater lakes.
All of the Seychelle filters listed below are compatible and completely interchangeable with the ADVANCED Water Bottle.
- REGULAR Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminates and Pollutants)
- STANDARD Replacement Filter (Filters Contaminates and Pollutants)
- ADVANCED Replacement Filter (Filters Bacteria, Viruses, Contaminates and Pollutants)
- EXTREME Replacement Filter (Filters Bacteria, Viruses, Contaminates, Pollutants and Radiation)
Viruses, Bacteria and Contaminants
Removes up to 99.99% of toxic chemicals, contaminants, and pollutants found in fresh water supplies including, but not limited to:
Chemicals including Chlorine, Chloroforms, Radon 222, DDT, fluoride (up to 90%).
Dissolved Solids and Heavy Metals including dirt, Arsenic, Asbestos, Lead, Mercury, Copper, Zinc, Aluminum, trihalomethanes, PCB, PCE, Chromium 6, and other detergents and pesticides.
Parasites (Cysts) including Giardia and Cryptosporidium
The EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), in this filter has been proven effective in the removal of all bacteria and viruses to six logs (99.9999%) including, but not limited to:
Klebsiella terrigena, Legionella, Coli form, Fecal coliform, Cholera, E-Coli, MTBE, Benzene, and many more.
Ebola, Enterovirus, Poliovirus 1, MS-2 Coliphage, Rotavirus, MERS and many more.
Manufacturer warrants the portable water filtration system to the consumer for the period of 90 days from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. This guarantee does not cover improper use, failure to properly maintain unit, or premature clogging by processing overly turbid water.