Radioactive Iodine Decontamination Kit
- Iodowash™ is ideal for hospital I-131 therapy rooms. Return your room to background levels as soon as your patient leaves. No waiting for decay.
- Iodowash™ decontaminates all surfaces and is gentle enough for use on intact skin.
- Iodowash™ decontaminates by chemically binding the radioactive halogen to a small resin sphere (0.6 to 1.2 mm) which can easily be be wiped up. Typically a single use will remove up to 100% of the contamination.
- Although chemically designed to decontaminate I-131, I-125, and I-123, it is equally effective for F-18 and other halogens
- 3 – 8oz bottles of Iodowash™
- 12 Decontamination Rad Wipes
- 2 Rad-waste bags
- 3 pairs disposable vinyl gloves
- Downloadable Material Safety Data Sheet
Iodowash™ Test Report with I-131
Autoradiographic images of above I-131 test
Comparison: Lab Demo of Ion-exchange Technology
Material Safety Data Sheet
List of radioactive elements
Shelf-life of kit components